Information ex art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
We would like to inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: contact for providing services and / or sending information material about our activities
2. Treatment will be performed in the following ways:
(A) the processing is carried out by means of collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and distribution of data
(B) operations may be carried out with or without the use of computerized tools
3. The provision of data is compulsory in order to be able to respond to requests for contact and any refusal to provide such data leads to non-submission of requests by telematic means.
4. Data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be disseminated
5. The holder of the treatment is: Ghelfi srl
6. The manager of the treatment is Stefano Ghelfi
7. At any time you may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which, for your convenience, reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
(A) the origin of personal data;
B) the purposes and methods of the treatment;
C) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
D) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
(E) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
(A) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
B) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(C) the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made aware, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is Reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(A) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(B) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.