A SINGLE ITEM to ensure both lippage-free tile laying and joint width regulation IN ONE SHOT !
SPF Universal Wedge fits all SPF Levelling Clips, and virtually all third-party clips. You can insert and tighten it with your bare hands, no pliers are needed. It’s designed to be recuped, so you can reuse it countless times and save.
SPF Levelling Clips suit tiles from 2 to 12,5 mm thick, and comes with a built-in tile spacer. You can pick your preferred joint width – 1,5 / 3 / 5 mm – choosing the right color !
Add an Angle Item, called “SPF Angle Tab”, to the Levelling Clip to install it under each tile’s corner, saving loads of money and time. Angle Tabs need to match the Clip’s joint width: 1,3 /3 /5 mm.
SPF is designed to be preferrably installed under tile corners, thus requiring surprisingly few Clips and Tabs to obtain a perfectly lippage-free and regular-joint professional result. Fewer Clips means substantial money and time savings !
Remember that our Wedges are designed to be recuped and reused many times: for each subsequent job only very few Clips and Angle Tabs are strictly needed, according to your tiles’ size. Don’t forget to count a few extra Clips in for walls, angles and glitches.
1. Install complete bases instead of traditional spacers. Just 1 per corner. That’s it!
2. Insert and tighten the levelling wedges. See how quick the whole process is.
Check just how few bits are needed for a straight bond, depending on tile sizes.
1. Install traditional X spacers, and….
2. …install bases in addition to them. Typically as many as 4 per corner !
3. Install and tighten levelling wedges. See how many they are, and how long is the process.
1. Install bases instead of traditional spacers, without using Angle tabs. Put just 1 under every other “T”. Add an extra base on each short tile side, as in the scheme above. That’s it.
2. Insert and tighten the levelling wedges onto “T” corner bases. Very few ones, as no wedge is even needed on short tile sides. See how quick it all is !
Check how just few bits are needed for a running bond, depending on tile sizes.
1. Install traditional T spacers, and….
2. …install bases in addition to them! Typically as many as 3 near each “T” !
3. Install and tighten levelling wedges. A lot of them. See how many items you need, and how long the process is.