31 Jul Simply 400
Ghelfi’s wet saw machines family has grown by one new model: Simply 400.
Simply 400 is a table wet saw ideal for cutting bricks and other construction materials, featuring a 3HP (2.2KW) mono-phase engine and supporting diamond blades with 350mm or 400mm diameter, upon user choice.
The project’s leading phylosophy has been developing a professional cutting machine for all key masonry needs with the lowest possible price tag, yet without allowing for any compromise on all top-end technological components regularly equippend on the entire Ghelfi New Generation lineup.
- Engine: 3 HP / 2.2KV – 220V
- Gear: direct transmission
- Supported blade diameters : 350mm / 400mm
- Cut depth, single pass : 14 cm
- Cut depth, dual pass : 25 cm
WHAT WE JUST CAN’T DO WITHOUT
W don’t like the idea to build a professional machine for this application missing some elements – indeed not so common on most of our competitors’ models – which we deem essential to the purpose. We are not keen on compromising on those. Here they are:
- Aluminum chassis
- Rotation and movement systems exclusively based armored stainless steel ball bearings
- Made-in-Italy top performing engine
- Polyethilene water basin
- Maintenance-free magnetic induction pump
- Electrical protections: release coil + magnetothermal switch
- Retractable legs for easy transport
THE ORIGIN OF SAVINGS
On Simply 400 some less vital components are available as options. These parts are standard on all other Ghelfi New Generation models, yet are optional or downright unavailable on direct competition machines. You are free to choose if you need them, when you need them !
- Brick stand for 45° cut
- Gum cover on moving cart
- Anti-fall protection on retractable legs
- Wheels on backside legs
- Front and back chassis handles
- (Depending on national regulations) Side blade protections
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.